The Balcony Garden is hosting an exclusive Succulent Bowl Workshop! At this intimate hands-on event you’ll create the ultimate succulent bowl to take home and enjoy, and receive expert advice on all things garden and design from Josh Harrison, founder of Harrison’s Landscaping.
When: Saturday 10th April
Time: 10am (event will run for 1-2 hours)
Where: The Balcony Garden, 9/19 Rodborough Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW
Cost: $79 (valued at $177)
Buy your tickets here!
What you get to take home!
• A Tops Off (310mm dia) from the Humphrey Range to house your awesome new succulent bowl (valued at $45)
• An amazing selection of succulents from Exotic Nurseries (valued up to $120)
• An Indoor Plant Food by our friends at The Plant Runner (valued at $12)
Not only will you get to have some fun making your succulent bowl, but you’ll also get exclusive access to Landscape Designer and Founder of Harrison’s Landscaping Josh Harrison.
What to expect on the day:
• Hands-on workshop creating the ultimate succulent bowl
• Styling advice; how to create the perfect pot cluster
• Horticultural advice
• Top trending indoor plants and tips on how to look after them
• Demonstration on how to pot your plant correctly
• Advice on outdoor garden design
• Q & A
• Opportunity to purchase plants from Exotic Nurseries
• Access to purchase designer pots with exclusive discounts (we aren’t normally open on a Saturday!)
• Treats from Mrs Jones The Baker + water
We will have EFTPOS available on the day and there is plenty of street parking available. Tickets are limited so don’t miss out. We look forward to welcoming you to our event soon!
p.s this is a COVID-SAFE event!
*Garden gloves are not provided. While tickets last.