Zoe Dent is the founder of Find Your Glow, a nutritionist based in Sydney. Zoe practices a holistic approach to health and well-being. Passionate about wellness education, Zoe will provide the tools to enable you to take control of your health and find your own ‘inner glow’. This month Zoe shares her delicious Springtime Almond Tart recipe.
• 1 ½ cups (240g) almonds
• 2 tablespoons store-bought dukkah/1 tablespoon spice mix
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 egg
• 2 bunches (300g) broccolini and/or asparagus, trimmed
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, extra
• 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
• 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
• 300g labne (yoghurt cheese) or store bought cashew cheese for dairy free
• Optional handful chopped roasted nuts/seeds
• Micro sprouts to serve
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
2. To make the almond base, place the almonds, dukkah, oil and egg in a food processor and process, scraping down the sides occasionally, for 3–4 minutes or until the mixture is fine and comes together.
3. Press into a lightly greased 22cm loose-based fluted tart tin and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Prick the base with a fork. Place on a large oven tray and cook for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
4. Preheat a char-grill pan over high heat. Place the broccolini, oil, chilli, lemon rind, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat. Cook the broccolini mixture, in batches, for 2 minutes, turning halfway.
5. To assemble the tart, carefully remove the base from the tin and spread with the labne/ cashew cheese. Top with the broccolini, optional roasted nuts/seeds and coriander to serve. Serves 4.
Adapted from a Donna Hay recipe
All images remain copyright of Find Your Glow
Web – Find Your Glow
Social – Instagram