Hanako Therapies is an Australian brand that embraces the power of Mother Earth’s abundant raw essences to support and uplift the mind and body. Hanako’s range of therapeutic products was created to provide a healthy, natural solution to synthetic scents. Their blends not only smell divine but embrace the healing properties of nature.
Hanako’s intention is to make a difference on this Earth. Their foundations are based on love and nature, and the powerful healing this combination can bring to life.
“A peaceful harmonious world begins with a peaceful harmonious self ”
We thought the ‘7 Lessons We Can Learn From Nature’ blog post written by Hanako was a beautiful reminder to continue to slow down and look after ourselves. Nature is a part of, connected with, at one with, each and every one of us.
Here Are 7 Lessons We Can Learn From Nature
1. Nothing in nature is hurried. Take your hands off occasionally. Slow down. Allow.
2. Everything has its time to blossom and to replenish. A flower doesn’t think of competing with the flower next to it, it just blooms for all to see. Be you. Love you.
3. Seasons change, nothing is permanent. Each phase can be beautiful if we learn acceptance and non-resistance. Trees don’t resist leaves falling when winter arrives. They stand deeply rooted in the ground, with their vulnerability out in the open and branches spread wide, surrendering to the Universe.
4. Rain is necessary to cleanse, purify, refresh and renew the earth. Stand there, head back, arms open and feel it all, to heal it all.
5. Darkness is necessary to appreciate the light. No matter what storms are passing, or how over-grown, thick and heavy our view may be, always trust that beyond the clouds, and through the foliage, the sky is always blue and the sun is always shining.
6. Plant seeds, but remember they take time to grow and they need love and nourishment. Put out your desires, water them with faith, trust, affection, kindness and allow them their process, their Divine timing. Don’t pick at them.
7. Nothing in life is certain, or permanent. The weather can change at any moment. We cannot control external events. But we can choose how we ride out every moment and look for the beauty around us the way we do with nature.