Work With Us: Sydney Showroom Assistant
The Balcony Garden is a supplier of designer pots and planters. We ship nationally to stockists, trade and retail customers. Many of our clients include Australia's leading architects, interior designers and landscape designers. We're looking for a Sydney Showroom Assistant.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a keen interest or experience in interior/landscape design
- Be highly organised with a friendly phone manner
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have a consultative and solutions-based approach to sales
You will be responsible for:
- Processing phone, email and online orders
- Coordinating local and interstate deliveries
- Presenting our range of designer pots to walk-in retail clients
- Ensuring the showroom is kept neat and presentable
In return, The Balcony Garden offers:
- An established, rapidly growing business
- A great workplace vibe
- Exposure to industry-leading landscape businesses and practices
- A real opportunity to grow within the company
- Attractive salary package
We're looking for someone who is proactive, with the energy to handle the fun of our showroom. We'd love to see you make this role your own before furthering your career with us.
Salary will be based on experience.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
For further details please contact: Dan McNamara - 0411 101 142 or email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE CONTACT IF YOU ARE FROM OR REPRESENT A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.